Shrimp is one of those delicacies you want to have once in a while. The Garlic Butter Shrimp is a great recipe that you can check and it has the potential to impress you with its unique taste. The flavor is impressive, and you will particularly like the great quality and the buttery goodness, combined with the wonderful garlic texture. Overall, it’s one of the recipes that everyone will like to try out and enjoy, especially since it’s not that hard to check and enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon or more
How to prepare the Garlic Butter Shrimp?
- Start by melting 2 tbsp of butter in a large skillet. Keep that at over medium high heat.
- Then you can add the pepper, salt and shrimp to taste. You will need to cook for around 2-3 minutes, stir from time to time during this process. Set it aside as needed.
- Now you want to add garlic to the skillet and then cook, focus on stirring even more for a minute. Now you can stir the lemon juice and chicken stock as you see fit.
- Bring this to a boil, lower the heat and then simmer to reduce it around half, do that for around 2 minutes. You need to stir the 6 tbsp of butter, go with just one at a time to be safe. Wait until everything is smooth and melted.
- Stir your shrimp and then toss in order to combine. You can serve right away, and you can garnish with some parsley leaves as needed.
This is one of those recipes that a lot of people love because it’s very healthy. It only has 278 calories per serving, which is very impressive. On top of that, with 15.5 grams of protein, it’s easy to see that this can be a great meal for those that want a protein-rich, healthy compound everyone will enjoy. It’s one of those healthy meals that can push the boundaries when it comes to the tremendous benefits, and it can be super enjoyable. Plus, the fact that it takes 20 minutes or less shows that everyone can prepare it and just have fun with it!