The Garlic Butter Shrimp is already a very good, interesting food. Once you add in pasta, things are changing quite a bit. The Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta is a recipe that works great especially when it’s cold outside. You will have a wonderful compound to help you relax and unwind, all while pushing things to new heights. It’s definitely a very interesting recipe and one that you can try out with your friends and family in no time.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces fettuccine
How can you prepare the garlic butter shrimp pasta?
- At first, you want to prepare a large pot with boiling salt water. This is where you will cook your pasta at first. Make sure that you drain it well.
- Now you need to season the shrimp with a bit of pepper and salt, then put it aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a large skillet, keep it at medium high heat. You can add red pepper flakes, oregano and garlic, then you cook. Stir often, do it for up to 2 minutes
- Include shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, stir from time to time
- Melt the remaining 6 tbsp of butter, then you can stir the parmesan, arugula and pasta. Do that until the arugula wilts, it takes about 2 minutes for that. Stir in the shrimp too.
- You can serve everything right away with a bit of parsley as needed.
The Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta has 556.4 calories per serving, so it can be a hefty meal for most people. That being said, it does bring in front amazing results and everyone will love it because it brings in an astonishing taste. On top of that, with 33.5 grams of protein, it’s clear that this food will bring in plenty of energy, which is exactly why it’s worth a try. It’s not that hard to prepare either. The instructions are simple, and you can take up to 20 minutes to do this, which is great. Try it out yourself and you will be impressed with its taste and flavor.